Gen 1 Big Stuff 3

Dre129

Came out of a running driving car I purchased, selling due to going to a Holley EFI setup. Will come with wideband o2, adapter harness to plug into OEM, and serial cable with usb adapter. Wideband harness was cut to remove so will need to be spliced back together. Works with BigComm software which is on the BS3 site and modern laptops. Sold AS-IS no returns I have no way of testing every option on it. $350 obo shipped US only.

Attachments

• bs31.jpg
    bs31.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 71
  • bs32.jpg
    bs32.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • bs33.jpg
    bs33.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
Splicing the wideband section is not super appealing....do you have any pics of where it is cut?

Splicing the wideband section is not super appealing....do you have any pics of where it is cut?

The cut itself is way before the plug that plugs into the sensor itself. I can solder and heat shrink the connections for you before shipping. I will take a picture later tonite.

Appreciated...my only other concern is if the firmware was ever updated, you see any sticker or writing to that effect on the ecu? Definitely interested.....

Appreciated...my only other concern is if the firmware was ever updated, you see any sticker or writing to that effect on the ecu? Definitely interested.....

Must have been updated because a newer windows 8 laptop running BigComm software for BS3 connected to it without an issue at all. I have a older Dell Windows XP laptop (battery is shot but works great plugged in) I can include with the unit if it sells for the $350 which has the BS3 software. I also found a written manual for the unit.

Attached pics are the part of the o2 harness that is cut to remove from the vehicle.

Attachments

• BS34.jpg
    BS34.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 43
  • BS35.jpg
    BS35.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 41