many thanks!

LV GN

to all the people that helped me with the gallina/freeman racing machine! jan moler--what can i say. worked his butt off all week!(not the first time on this car) john gallina--always hands on and right there, willing to do anything to help. otto. always right there when i need help. jessi- my daughter--and pit crew. my girlfriend lisa and marka gallina for keeping everything rolling between runs. . Cals son jake always helping me at the race's and this time running back to the trailer for tools! the rest of the guys that made the transmission and converter swap in about an hour! nick micale for helping right to the end! we were the last race down the track and took the win in the big gun shoot out. i could never have done this without all your help! thanks again. Len

You forgot about Paul -- taking up valuable space, etc.! :smile:
And you should never forget about Chris Cairn's and his shiny head illuminating the tent to help you see.
And that truck stop waitress in Memphis that made us all laugh at her "southern hospitality!"

That car was movin out! Was awesome to take pics and watch it run! Congrats on the win!

IMG_9152.JPG

IMG_9154.JPG

IMG_9627.JPG

IMG_9873.JPG

We took some more pics of your car check here for more and if you want the full size of the above! Turbobuicks.net Forums

You forgot about Paul -- taking up valuable space, etc.! :smile:
And you should never forget about Chris Cairn's and his shiny head illuminating the tent to help you see.
And that truck stop waitress in Memphis that made us all laugh at her "southern hospitality!"
man i felt so bad for paul and the problem's with his car all week! i think i only saw chris once. i dont think he like's me anymore. he never said bye! and yes our waitress billy and her tooth! in the truck stop with no coffee and nothing to wash your windshield with! i guess we were lucky we didnt get raped in the parking lot!

I helped John put fuel in it once this past weekend.... that thing is a monster..... all business....

Nice job Len !! More info on Paul's car please?? Is it hurt of just tuning issues?

In the end, Paul's car would cut out at about 18 PSI of boost; much like a positive cable being shorted.

Thanks for the case again Len, it was the right one!!!!

You guys have a mean machine there, I am still cheering you guys on for that 6sec pass!

In the end, Paul's car would cut out at about 18 PSI of boost; much like a positive cable being shorted.
something it cuting off the power to the xfi box. we removed most of the stock harness and installed a stand alone harness and tryed a few xfi box's. it was so bad with the stock harness, that we fried jans box. i cant wait to find it! it pissed me off all week and we had the help of some very good people that put alot of time into helping us.

You got my help anytime you need it. I hope we can get Paul fixed and back running fast, it has been a struggle. I would like to thank Dave from FAST for all the time he put into sorting out Paul's car. What a great way to support a product, having a tech guy out in the field sorting out issues for customers, I wonder if Dave knew he would be working so hard.
Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet more people in BG this year, the Blue beast took up most of our time. I didn't even get a chance to ck out vendor row, although I heard that I didn't miss much. See everyone in Ohio, National Trail here we come.