Manual Brake conversion

How about a link so those of us who aren't registered over there can view the pics?

I'm going to have to dig up my old manual brake 78 Malibu parts and see how close you got to the specs. Thanks Bruce, that is some good information.

turbofish38 said:
How about a link so those of us who aren't registered over there can view the pics?

I'm going to have to dig up my old manual brake 78 Malibu parts and see how close you got to the specs. Thanks Bruce, that is some good information.

I supplied a link.....
Well until you register, you'd be missing out on all the library has to offer, maybe it's time to register....

I'll save you the effort the 78 has a slightly smaller bore, but it's the steel type master cylinder, which means it's designed to work with the old design calipers.

Well I am registered over there but someone keeps booting me out for some reason. And someone keeps changing my password! Its a PITA having to wait for Travis or someone else to let me log on. One of the reasons why I dont bother going over there anymore. You know out of the 4 biggest turbo forums that is the only one I have had to keep reregistering or logging on so it aint me or my computer causing the problems. Just ranting. Maybe as a mod you might mention that to Travis.

turbofish38 said:
Well I am registered over there but someone keeps booting me out for some reason. And someone keeps changing my password! Its a PITA having to wait for Travis or someone else to let me log on. One of the reasons why I dont bother going over there anymore. You know out of the 4 biggest turbo forums that is the only one I have had to keep reregistering or logging on so it aint me or my computer causing the problems. Just ranting. Maybe as a mod you might mention that to Travis.

I've had more problems over the years at TB.com then T6. I can't remember a problem at T6 at all. I'll mention it to the powers to be over there.

The cookie from that site is probably corrupt on your computer. Delete all your cookies and it should correct itself after you log in. However, you will also have to log into all your other sites initially too.

From menu bar on your browser...

tools/internet options/delete cookies