Management Question

your manager has made you out to be the d*ck and it sounds as if he succeded. he was never a bud of yours, and you did it to yourself trying to make him happy you were kissing ass with this guy trying to get ahead and you screwed yourself. if i were you, you should start trying to find another job. been there did that

No... He hasn't made me out to be a d*ck. I am well liked among my guys and other management. He is the only one that I have a problem with. He has succeded in nothing of the sort of what you are saying..I have no idea where you have gotten that I have kissed his ass to get ahead. Over my 15 years there I have always been honest and worked very hard to get where I am in my company. You are only ASSuming that I have kissed ass and possibly speaking from your personal ass kissing experience from your past job/s. I can clearly understand from your post why you have had problems and have had to look for another job.

No... He hasn't made me out to be a d*ck. I am well liked among my guys and other management. He is the only one that I have a problem with. He has succeded in nothing of the sort of what you are saying..I have no idea where you have gotten that I have kissed his ass to get ahead. Over my 15 years there I have always been honest and worked very hard to get where I am in my company. You are only ASSuming that I have kissed ass and possibly speaking from your personal ass kissing experience from your past job/s. I can clearly understand from your post why you have had problems and have had to look for another job.

If you have worked there that long and have that many people on your side you do not deserve the boss you speak of, so just kill him, kill him now....where is that sarcasm emoticon smilie thing...