Man up Tampa t's and Gn's!

onefastcar

mono e mono
For so many t's and Gn's in Tampa area and i don't see a meet for any of us whats up with that ,i've had gn's go up my street while i'm gone (neighbor told me) tryin to find a friend, anyhow at the corner of kingsway and windhorst a sweetmarket shopping center at every wednesday at 7:00pm i'll be there, if anybody has a set day or time for a different show that would be more beneficial for people but lets get on the same page tampa!

Well, you don't know where to go. ;) Any Saturday evening in Largo, you could find 6 to a dozen TRs & TTAs. We've been meeting over there for a couple years. The Cruise is at the BK at 110th Av. and US 19. There's nothing in Tampa but rice shows. Come on over! ;)

That ain't really Tampa but i'll come if thats it i also know of a place off of gandy blvd that meet the first monday of the month but i know that there is approx. 6 gn's and t-types in my general area i mean approx. 15 to 20 mi of where i live maybe more and would be more convienet to meet locally and still might not mind takin the haul to your area on occasion.

lol

its not that the gn/t owners dont want to hang out its because most of them are broke down :frown: ****per flopper on us 19 in pinellas county is where the slow buicks meet up.

onefastcar said:
? red regal t do ya do the dade city thing or is it pre your year on that show?

Hey, no I usually don't go to Dade City. But you can go. I've been there at least 10 times. I may shoot over there tomorrow early, if I remember, and then go to Largo. Sometimes some TRs from Spring Hill show up.

As far as Largo, there is no other meeting place. We started going there over two years ago because of the loser shows in Tampa. It has been developed into THE place to go for TRs. I enjoy the drive. What fun is it to drive around the corner. :confused: Unlike other cruises, TR guys know there are usually other TRs there. Let's face it, who wants to talk to carbeurated chevy guys? :rolleyes: One Saturday we had 25 TRs and TTAs there. We have guys that come from 50 miles south of St. Pete. I live 50 miles North. Guys from all over Pinellas and Pasco county come, as well as Tampa TRs. I'm not too much for during-the-week cruises.

What time ya meet there at largo red regal, i guess the guys in tampa just aren't up to meetin.

FYI this next sat the 12th at B M P in bradenton there should be at least 10 buicks and a few TTA'S ATTHE TRACK FPOR A local rental, look at the other post in this section about it, maybe you can make it?

thanks JD :D :D :D

Yeah ... this Saturday, the 12th, we're all going to Bradenton to hang out. Track opens at 5 PM. Should be lot's of fun. ;)

Normally, on Saturdays, guys start to show up between 6 and 7. We had 5 guys show up this past Saturday nite. Rain threat.

Mines a dd so no prob with the rain and i will may show up to the track this saturday red and jds.