Man Sprays, Kills Spider - Look What Comes Out!

Buddy of mine told me a story a few years ago about how he drowned a cricket in his toilet, and a fairly large worm wiggled out of it. That kinda stuff creeps me the f*** out!

Its actual a very common parasite in common bugs, just not that big...The paracites actual infest the bugs and cause them to commit suicide. I read a study of a paracite that actually lead what eve it was in to a pool and would drown the host. Very creepy if you think think about evolution and that could happen to people eventually.

I read a study of a parasite that actually lead what eve it was in to a pool and would drown the host. Very creepy if you think think about evolution and that could happen to people eventually.

Evolution needs to speed up then because there's quite a few hosts I'd like to drown.

D

hello; That thing looks weird and I don't know the plan mother nature had in mind? Speaking of hosts I saw a old movie? Twilight Zone? or something like that where a bug had crawled in a mans ear and he was going crazy as I guess he could feel it. Any way it crawled out to the other side and he thought it was over only to find out it was female and had layed eggs. I know it was BS but it was a good watch.
IBBY

I killed a spider tonight in the garage, but instead of the spray I used a hammer. Much better results that way.

BTW, nothing crawled out!;)

hello; That thing looks weird and I don't know the plan mother nature had in mind? Speaking of hosts I saw a old movie? Twilight Zone? or something like that where a bug had crawled in a mans ear and he was going crazy as I guess he could feel it. Any way it crawled out to the other side and he thought it was over only to find out it was female and had layed eggs. I know it was BS but it was a good watch.
IBBY
That was Night Gallery, an episode called The Caterpillar. It was about the Earwig, a bug with pinchers in the back and it caused a frenzy with the public at the time. People actually believed the Earwig had a normal nesting place in the human ear. Of course, it's all bullshit, but that Rod Serling story hit hard and most people are still terrified of the Earwig. Fact is, they're harmless.

This one, though, very interesting:
Edit: DO A YOUTUBE SEARCH ON PARASITES