Man it Smells

Had a problem like that in South OC several months back....ended up being the local watershed lake that was used to irrigate all the community landscaping.
The lake had some kind of algea/bacteria outbreak in it so all the water that came form it and through the sprinklers also stank.....went on for a couple weeks until the treated the source.

Consider yourself lucky. Last bad smell we had up here was the Chevron refinery on fire..

if it makes you feel better I just pulled my finger out of my butt crack and it smells bad too. :p

Neal

if it makes you feel better I just pulled my finger out of my butt crack and it smells bad too. :p

Neal
Just so long as you're sure that it was your butt crack and not somebody else that you pulled your finger out of.

You're in kalifornication and you expect good smells?o_O Your whole state stinks from the liberals living there, not to mention others that want the US to be a commie country.:mad:

You're in kalifornication and you expect good smells?o_O Your whole state stinks from the liberals living there, not to mention others that want the US to be a commie country.:mad:

My thots EXACTLY!!
This country is needing a huge enema....Kalifornicate is the perfect insertion point...:eek::D:p

Smells real sweet here in Lake Forest though cause I'm the smell good mechanic. :rolleyes:

Someone should be posting in the "symptoms of a plugged orfice" in General turbo tech then.