Make any $$$ Luis?

Looks like you guys had a good time. YouTube - xmas 09

cant make money without traction can you?

willie, I hope you and your father and your family had the best xmas yet!
much love to respectable long lasting members of this community.

on a side note
the US meida and newpapers want me to beleive in this new alCIAaida attempt, yet won't show me the hero. still to this second NOTHING, not a god dam word about the single hero who saved 270 lifes, but yet alllllll kinds of information about the suspect and his actions and his family are flooding the media. but nothing on the single hero who acted by himself to save 270 lifes. I don't buy it. never once in history has an entire group of lifes been threatened and yet only 1 single individual reacted to that threat. set up 101 do homework.....

peace (as if that is ever possible) from the middle of no where in bush country, Lutz, Fl
XxDarkSidexX (my old sn banned for presenting what is now common knowledge, isn't that funny?)

hey CRUZ!~! Nope not staying, just a visit to my mother who needs some help, she has cancer and is getting treated :(

I hope you and your family had some good steaks this xmas, and all of your members are safe and happy.

Sitting by the fire on the laptop, as I drink my 10.5% alky Double Bastard Ale from my favorite brewery, Stone Brew out of San Diego California. I can't talk enough about the strong flavored, strong alky % Stone Beers. I like almost all of them and would never be upset to have one. I had to drive about 30 minutes just to find a place that had it. I even went to a liqour store and the owner said I have never heard of Microbrewery beer, to which I replied, "It's okay not many people have heard of Lutz Florida" and he smiled. So when I finally found a place that had this beer, I took his entire weekly supply of the DOUBLE BASTARD ALE and the limited edition VERTICAL EPIC.

my reason for editing shouldn't be a surprise

It was a last minute thing. I didnt know i was going till about 2 am that same day. I actually got out of bed to go work on the car. The last event had a lot of street cars, this event however was mostly race cars. As you can see my first race was head up against a vega with nitrous. People claim it goes 8:20s.either way i had fun.