MAFT Pro, Pro Chip, Boost Controller Solenoid, Harness, 60# Injectors Package Deal

84BuickGNYorkPA

Daily Driving Buick V-6 Turbo's 1979 - Present
I've decided to go a different route.
These parts where bought used, I never installed them myself.
Translator Pro, W/Pro chip(PWOX7AOF), Boost Solenoid, Harness, 60/65 Mototron Injectors(match chip) this is over $1000 plus shipping new. I would like to sell this as a package deal for what I paid for it $850 + 3% paypal fee. I'll eat the shipping costs to the lower 48.

Chuck

Another option, I keep the injectors and lower the price to $575 shipped. Some of the selling points are,
speed density (get rid of the MAF sensor)
a/f correction while you race/drive (less blown headgaskets)
Also can program in lean cruise to raise mpg.
The wiring harness eliminates cutting your wires, plug and play set-up.
With the boost solenoid, let the pro control your boost.
Of course the manual is online @ Buick Quick Set up guide for MAFTPro - Full Throttle Speed Tech Support
more info @
TPro Online Manual.....Finally - Full Throttle Speed Tech Support
and finally the chip itself
Extender Pro Buick chip for MAFT Pro - Full Throttle Speed Tech Support

Chuck

Attachments

• DSCN4289.jpg
    DSCN4289.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 651
  • DSCN4290.jpg
    DSCN4290.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 650
  • DSCN4291.jpg
    DSCN4291.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 647
  • DSCN4292.jpg
    DSCN4292.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 640
  • DSCN4293.jpg
    DSCN4293.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 650
I have this setup and its AWESOME! I recommend big time. And option 2 is a good deal.

PM's answered.... still for sale
I was told less then 500 miles on the package, injectors where balanced to each other. Harness is brand new, never used. The last owner sold his car and pulled the maft pro out before putting it up for sale. That's how I got these parts, I've been sitting on them for a few months, figured someone else might actually put them to good use, and save some $$$ to boot.

Chuck

Ok, well let's drop the 3% paypal, and I still pay the shipping.
Cash/MO/Check(after it clears) price $825/$558 This is a nice savings over new with shipping...

Chuck

Nice setup. I'm running a complete Pro on my 86.

If I had the $$$ I'd be on that like a robin on a worm!! My 87 could use some pep and vigor.

Do you have the Turner Pro disk that comes with the Translator Pro?

u wanna sell the maft pro unit by itself?

No, but thanks for asking. It took me a little while to piece this all together, including the plug n play wiring for the computer. My spare motor is done and I'm just waiting for the weather to warm up, if I don't sell this package, it's going in with the fresh motor. The only other thing to get is the extension wire for the IAT (Inlet Air Tempeture).

Chuck