Maf Translator question

i have couple questions about the tanslators. Main concern is I recently installed 85mm maf with a translator and now for some reason the car won't go over 10 psi of boost ? Few other small issues but the boost has me stumped.

It took a couple days for me to notice it wasn't hitting the 15psi I usually run. First drive after the install car felt like it had more power and was idling better (seems like it picked up couple hundred rpms?) I was getting on it paying more attention to scan master then boost gauge. The other problem question is (again after install) the car is throwing a maf mal code but the car is running great (besides boost issues)

Anybody have any ideas?

Scan master numbers
777-800 in drive at stop lights
Zero knock at wot
Af 4-7 in park
Int jumps from 118 to 128
Bl is steady 118 (old maf it would jump around) 138-144
Tps car off ignition on .44 car on its .46

Mods scanmaster, 49 turbo, 4" cold air, translator w 85mm maf, afpr, Hotwire kit, tt chip with 42 pound injectors, Walbro 255

What code? There are a few different maf codes.

What chip? TT or extender?

What are the translator settings?

first do a test and make sure the ECM is talking to the translator... KOEO push the gas pedal to the floor while viewing the AF reading. If the reading stays the same, that's good. If the reading increases with the throttle, There isn't communication with the Translator.

If the reading stays the same unplug the translator harness from the MAF and look inside the socket. Make sure all the male pins aren't bent down.

If it goes up with the throttle, check the connection between the cars harness and the translator harness.

first do a test and make sure the ECM is talking to the translator... KOEO push the gas pedal to the floor while viewing the AF reading. If the reading stays the same, that's good. If the reading increases with the throttle, There isn't communication with the Translator.

If the reading stays the same unplug the translator harness from the MAF and look inside the socket. Make sure all the male pins aren't bent down.

If it goes up with the throttle, check the connection between the cars harness and the translator

Thanks for the reply and giving me some direction. So with ignition off it's raising with the throttle, i didn't know I had to cut into the harness instructions didn't say that ? I checked the plug and the pins are all straight and should be making contact

If it's going up with the throttle that means the ECM is making the numbers up and guessing. That means your translator isn't reporting to the computer.

Check your wiring connection for bent pins or a broken wire going into the translator.

you were right my connections were lose, i thought double checked them. Triple check next time.

Immediately following that I broke a bolt off in my exhaust housing trying to swap to ported elbow. Now I'm taking whole turbo off to have machin shop get it out for me.