MAF Translator Custom Mounting Bracket-Now WITH Hardware

Boost for the weekend crowd.
Also, search for and like me on Facebook: Turbo Buick MAF Translator Bracket.
Share me with your groups. Trying to get the word out.
Thank you everyone so far!

Kirban question....

here is an option to consider

email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com what kind of deal to buy 5-10 at a time....I would only be interested in black or bare metal as I would get them powder coated like we do the pipes. Example we buy scanmaster brackets from a source who like oyu made it sold it on this website was a racer we been buyng them from him probably 2 years now.

Point being its a small demand item and I would copy it.....with that said that is not assuring you someone else may copy it unless you consider wholesaling it. Again just giving you an option to increase sales....with companies like myself and others that may want to buy it from you.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban question....

here is an option to consider

email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com what kind of deal to buy 5-10 at a time....I would only be interested in black or bare metal as I would get them powder coated like we do the pipes. Example we buy scanmaster brackets from a source who like oyu made it sold it on this website was a racer we been buyng them from him probably 2 years now.

Point being its a small demand item and I would copy it.....with that said that is not assuring you someone else may copy it unless you consider wholesaling it. Again just giving you an option to increase sales....with companies like myself and others that may want to buy it from you.

denniskirban@yahoo.com
I'll email you. Good option, good opportunity.

All paid orders shipped out. More ready to go.

Special thanks to Dennis Kirban too. For those subscribed to his newsletter you might have noticed a certain product in his Coming Next Week section.....