MAF Translator and 3 1/2 LS1 MAF

VtheGNMan

Converting to SD set up and will no longer need. Used for 3 seasons without a lot of drive time on them. Safe to say under 2000 miles. No issues whatsoever. I have the Translator instructions as well. Purchased new from Turbo Tweak.
Translator has decorative cover plate on it too from TR Customs.
$200 for both, delivered to lower 48 States.

Option to purchase custom mounting bracket I made out of acrylic and painted black. Attaches to radiator header panel (using an existing hole) and uses one of the bolts that locks in one of the horns in the inner fender. Worked and looked great imo. $20 more if purchasing the above. $25 shipped otherwise. Bolt and spacer for header panel hole included.

Paypal accepted and preferred. Add fees if not sending F&F.

Attachments

• trans ls1.JPG
    trans ls1.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 133
  • 102_0763.JPG
    102_0763.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 132
  • 102_0761.JPG
    102_0761.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 133
Converting to SD set up and will no longer need. Used for 3 seasons without a lot of drive time on them. Safe to say under 2000 miles. No issues whatsoever. I have the Translator instructions as well. Purchased new from Turbo Tweak.
Translator has decorative cover plate on it too from TR Customs.
$200 for both, delivered to lower 48 States.

Option to purchase custom mounting bracket I made out of acrylic and painted black. Attaches to radiator header panel (using an existing hole) and uses one of the bolts that locks in one of the horns in the inner fender. Worked and looked great imo. $20 more if purchasing the above. $25 shipped otherwise. Bolt and spacer for header panel hole included.

Paypal accepted and preferred. Add fees if not sending F&F.
I'll buy the bracket if it is not wanted.

Ray

Thanks for the interest guys. I'd prefer to give the potential buyer of the translator the 1st right of refusal on the bracket. But let me check and see how much more of the acrylic material I have left. I may be able to fab a couple more.

I'd like a bracket if you have any extra.thanks

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Okay, I have more material and can make more brackets. The material is slightly thinner but it was overkill to begin with. I'll post up a separate thread tomorrow with just the brackets. I'll contact those expressing interest on this thread tomorrow too.

Translator and maf still available.

Translator and MAF SOLD. Thanks Trashman!

Again, I'll be creating a new thread for the brackets.

Hey guys just got a bracket from VtheGNMan, this thing is the real deal. Takes 20 min. To install. And works and looks great.