maf pipe and k&n filter

Yes.

:D

I just put it in last week. The car spools up a ton quicker now.

I went with the 9", but it didn't fit the way it was supposed to. I have a really wierd shaped MAF pipe, so it didn't allow me to position it the way it is supposed to be (under AC lines). So on the end of the MAF sensor, I put the elbow piece on and aimed the filter straight forward towards the front of the car.

I think the filter was like $50 from Kirbans. I got the MAF pipe used, but Kirbans chrome piece sells for around $80. You should get a good fit if you buy as a package instead of piecing it together like me.

what's even a bigger performance gain is making a cold air system outta it...take that k+n filter and attach it to a 3" or 3.5" flexible hose and connect it to the maf sensor and route the hose down under the car behind the headlights.....cold air baby! worth about 30 horse right there....turbos love cold air

Get ready for some louder turbo backpressure sounds when ya let off the gas. Mine sounds like a big rig down shifting when I let off quick. Took some getting used to, but she breaths good.

Mark, Can you E-mail me a quote for a complete system. From the turbo out to the filter?

I would like to use the stock MAF for now then upgrade to the Impala MAF and translator later on.

Thanks!