MAF Gen II Translator questions....

Roc87

11 Second V6
So I'm running a Translator plus right now and like being able to adjust timing (Also running an extender chip, so I guess I could adjust timing in it). Does the MAF Gen 2 translator allow timing changes, or would it be strickly in the chip set up? Do I still use the same extender chip I have, or does it need to be reprogrammed? I'm planning on getting one of the new Innovative widebands to hook up to the Translator gen 2, and seeing if I can tune to get deeper in the 11's:D Any thoughts or opinions welcome, Thanks!

So I'm running a Translator plus right now and like being able to adjust timing (Also running an extender chip, so I guess I could adjust timing in it). Does the MAF Gen 2 translator allow timing changes, or would it be strickly in the chip set up? Do I still use the same extender chip I have, or does it need to be reprogrammed? I'm planning on getting one of the new Innovative widebands to hook up to the Translator gen 2, and seeing if I can tune to get deeper in the 11's:D Any thoughts or opinions welcome, Thanks!

It's in the chip.
Adjust parameter 10 in the extender extreme chip for first and second gear timing.
You would need the translator pro along with the pro chip to do third and fourth.

Learn something new every day.;) Every time I think I know what I'm talking about this happens. The fullthrottle guy's seem to always have a way.

Thanks Mike

Rick

Thanks guys, guess I'll send the chip to be upgraded after I sell the Translator Plus:D .