MAC Mentor Scanner

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
I have a Mac tools Mentor scanner for sale. I bought a new Snap On Solus and the dealer wouldn't give me anything for trade in. The scanner will scan OBD1 and OBD2 vehicle up to 2002 import and american. Comes with case and scanner, all manuals, updated cards, and many cables for your needs. This scanner can be updated to present year through a Mac dealer. Scanner is in great shape. Has two light scratches on screen and dirty fingerprints on rubber holder. Can be used on GN's, T-types, and TTA's and any vehicle up to 2002.
Looking to get $350 plus shipping for it.

Here's some pics

100_0163.jpg

100_0162.jpg

100_0161.jpg

Is the Mac Mentor still for sale

I have a Mac tools Mentor scanner for sale. I bought a new Snap On Solus and the dealer wouldn't give me anything for trade in. The scanner will scan OBD1 and OBD2 vehicle up to 2002 import and american. Comes with case and scanner, all manuals, updated cards, and many cables for your needs. This scanner can be updated to present year through a Mac dealer. Scanner is in great shape. Has two light scratches on screen and dirty fingerprints on rubber holder. Can be used on GN's, T-types, and TTA's and any vehicle up to 2002.
Looking to get $350 plus shipping for it.