M5's taste the best when...

Cmon.... dont be a sissy. u could start ur own websites and call it "Chickenkillz.com":cool:

Everyone always wants to know where Chicken Nuggets come from....well...they come from M5's getting chewed up by a meanchicken and then pooped out....:biggrin:

Everyone always wants to know where Chicken Nuggets come from....well...they come from M5's getting chewed up by a meanchicken and then pooped out....:biggrin:

Oh thanks for that image!! Now what do I feed my kids?? :biggrin:

Oh thanks for that image!! Now what do I feed my kids?? :biggrin:

Oh...don't be so testy....;)
Would you rather be feeding them the other idea that gets kicked around on where Chicken Nuggets come from...?:eek:

Don't worry....smother them with seet n' sour sauce and the bad taste will go away...:biggrin:

Oh...don't be so testy....;)
Would you rather be feeding them the other idea that gets kicked around on where Chicken Nuggets come from...?:eek:

Don't worry....smother them with seet n' sour sauce and the bad taste will go away...:biggrin:

OK. :tongue: Maybe you should kill a ricer for a side dish. ;)

I was driving around the other day and saw a mazda miata with the license place "chicken" and I thought of you. :D (not because of the miata-the plate)

I was thinking that it had been a while since we've had a good killing. Expensive cars are always the most fun!
You make me want to drive my Buick more. An inspiration of sorts!;)

Nice!!! The M5 is an impressive car but lacks the b*lls to go up against the ax yielding barbarian. Bimmer owners in general are really cocky and its good to read about them getting beat on....especially a M.

"I continued on to the pet store"....LMAO

I've seen this guy a few times since the killings...he avoids me like the black plague...
It would be even uglier for him now that my transmission is fixed and not slipping.

Yesterday I was at Oakley HQ in Foothill Ranch getting my glasses fixed and I saw the M5 sitting there a few spots away from where I parked.

I went in....then later as I came out, I saw the dude walking away from my GN and he huried into his M5, lit his twin fart cans up and rushed away...

Poor guy is probably still in Bimmer therapy.:D

My brother-n-law has a '08 BMW 335i (twin turbo)...quick little car. At family get togethers he's always bragging about his latest "kill"...he refuses to run the GN...but I'll catch up to him one of these days and there WILL be shock and awe! LOL

My brother-n-law has a '08 BMW 335i (twin turbo)...quick little car. At family get togethers he's always bragging about his latest "kill"...he refuses to run the GN...but I'll catch up to him one of these days and there WILL be shock and awe! LOL

Yup...the 335i's are always trying their luck too...without much success....but I did run one that had been modded a couple years back before I did the heads, turbo, and roller cam and was impressed at how well he did.

I got a 335d recently and it surprised me on how much torque it has. I'm going to take it to the track in the near future to see what it's got. It's suppose to run a low 14 from what I've read which would be what my buick was running stock.