M5's taste the best when...

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
...they still have dealer plates and have snotty drivers...

I was cruisin' along and I heard this guys exhaust up ahead. He was buzzing people and showing off. I was gonna leave him alone figuring he'd be long gone before I got through about 3 rows of traffic....I could see his flashy after market exhaust pipes beckoning me....no....mocking me.... up ahead through the traffic.
He was picking on some RX8...what a tuff guy...

Then....a sign from above... the traffic parted like the Red Sea in front of me...

So I accelerated and gave chase.

There he was....slowing for a left turn ahead...I got there just in time to get through the light behind him. I was several lengths back but gave the throttle a blast for a few seconds to see if he noticed my head lights rise and fall.

He did...

He slowed a little, and as I got closer, he let on and off his throttle to sound off.
Sounded real nice...I'm thinkin, "This thing has some mods other than the exhaust..." and I finally caught him.

Now I just cruised along side at about 50mph while I waited for a red light to line us up.
He didn't want to wait and he down shifts...as soon as I heard those RPM rise I nailed it, but he already had me by a fender. We evened out and I slowly started to creep by him and took the lead, but it wasn't gonna be long before his top end took over, so I let off as soon as I was up a fender.

Win #1:biggrin:....roll race was to his advantage...still beat him, but now I was convinced... this M5 had more than an exhaust kit.

About a 1/2 mile later we were lined up at a red...nice open straight stretch ahead. He wouldn't even look over, but I could see him mouthing off to his passenger...probably running down a list of excuses.

Green light I rolled onto it quickly and then pressed the floor. Even with my tires spinning, I got out on him a length and then when I gripped, I put about 3-4 lengths on him. Again...that M5 sounded sweet. Through the mid range he stayed about that far back and then I slowly started to put a little more on him.

Win #2.:biggrin:

Next light, he's gunning at me like he wants another shot. He's still rambling away through a list of excuses at his passenger and he is clearly pissed :mad: at his tuner.....or maybe he was the tuner...:eek:
I checked my temps....178...all vitals are good...

OK biff....one more for the road.
Green light...nearly identical outcome as win #2.
Win #3:biggrin:

He turned right and made a quick run to wherever he dropped all that money on the M5.
It sure did sound good tho':biggrin:so if that's what he paid for...at least he got that much.:biggrin:

I continued on to the Pet store.:biggrin:

...they still have dealer plates and have snotty drivers...

I was cruisin' along and I heard this guys exhaust up ahead. He was buzzing people and showing off. I was gonna leave him alone figuring he'd be long gone before I got through about 3 rows of traffic....I could see his flashy after market exhaust pipes beckoning me....no....mocking me.... up ahead through the traffic.
He was picking on some RX8...what a tuff guy...

Then....a sign from above... the traffic parted like the Red Sea in front of me...

So I accelerated and gave chase.

There he was....slowing for a left turn ahead...I got there just in time to get through the light behind him. I was several lengths back but gave the throttle a blast for a few seconds to see if he noticed my head lights rise and fall.

He did...

He slowed a little, and as I got closer, he let on and off his throttle to sound off.
Sounded real nice...I'm thinkin, "This thing has some mods other than the exhaust..." and I finally caught him.

Now I just cruised along side at about 50mph while I waited for a red light to line us up.
He didn't want to wait and he down shifts...as soon as I heard those RPM rise I nailed it, but he already had me by a fender. We evened out and I slowly started to creep by him and took the lead, but it wasn't gonna be long before his top end took over, so I let off as soon as I was up a fender.

Win #1:biggrin:....roll race was to his advantage...still beat him, but now I was convinced... this M5 had more than an exhaust kit.

About a 1/2 mile later we were lined up at a red...nice open straight stretch ahead. He wouldn't even look over, but I could see him mouthing off to his passenger...probably running down a list of excuses.

Green light I rolled onto it quickly and then pressed the floor. Even with my tires spinning, I got out on him a length and then when I gripped, I put about 3-4 lengths on him. Again...that M5 sounded sweet. Through the mid range he stayed about that far back and then I slowly started to put a little more on him.

Win #2.:biggrin:

Next light, he's gunning at me like he wants another shot. He's still rambling away through a list of excuses at his passenger and he is clearly pissed :mad: at his tuner.....or maybe he was the tuner...:eek:
I checked my temps....178...all vitals are good...

OK biff....one more for the road.
Green light...nearly identical outcome as win #2.
Win #3:biggrin:

He turned right and made a quick run to wherever he dropped all that money on the M5.
It sure did sound good tho':biggrin:so if that's what he paid for...at least he got that much.:biggrin:

I continued on to the Pet store.:biggrin:

CRRRRRRRUSH IT!!!!!;)
(...say that with your best death metal singing voice....):biggrin:

Your a funny man Chicken, and you got the best kills

keep the up the carnage

I'm convinced that some of the sweetest street kills are BMWs! I dusted one several years ago and the driver and passenger were super cool about it. Loved your line about "the traffic parted like the Red Sea ahead of me"! Divine intervention I say! :cool: Way to represent and I make a motion we change the name of this section to Kills (like the meanchicken).

The bimmer drivers are hit or miss. Some can take it on the chin and laugh about it...others are like the tool I killed here. They're the ones who wear those silly lamb skin mittens when the drive.

AMG drivers just sit and pout...:confused:

You want to see pissed? Try a mid 20's dude with a tude in a Viper that takes a run at you and you catch him. He came back for a head to head go; I hammered the GN and never saw him but I heard him miss a shift. Guess I blew his earring off.

This was a small block Viper, the 488 ci one.:D

Love these stories, you really brighten up the board...:) Cant wait to my car back and the new girlded motor installed (thanks to Firechaser). Glad to see that new turbo is working out for ya;)

is it weird that a twenty-something year old is living vicariously through Chicken's kill stories?? something's not right here..

Sent you a direct email. You don't need to thank me.:D

:confused: I didn't receive it....try again.

Love these stories, you really brighten up the board...:) Cant wait to my car back and the new girlded motor installed (thanks to Firechaser). Glad to see that new turbo is working out for ya;)

Yup...loving the new 6265 DBB. Definitely feels stronger in the seat of the pants dyno.

Nice kill chicken..... havent heard a good one from u in a while.

I'm trying to get "the name that shall not be spoken" :D to race me in your old car at the track on May 31...but he has not confirmed yet. I'd love to lose to that car. You did a great job building it.

is it weird that a twenty-something year old is living vicariously through Chicken's kill stories?? something's not right here..

Well...buy yasef a Turbo Buick... have Papa Lou do his magic... and live the dream, young man!:biggrin:

I didn't receive it....try again.

Used address from your profile. tpid@aol.com.

Got it....first one I thought was SPAM so I deleted it before I new what it was...

I'm all for bolt on performance parts or original equipment....and ....
Those are some niiiiiiiiiice bumper fillers:biggrin:

In car camera's collect evidence that can and will be used against me in the court of law;)....so, I dunno if I'll ever record any street encounters.

Cmon.... dont be a sissy. u could start ur own websites and call it "Chickenkillz.com":cool: