m233roller ..... He did not ..........

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
I needed some radio bezel clips and posted in an old thread.
Mike aka m233roller replied and stated that he would send me a few. He did this for many others members as well.
I asked for Qty 3 and Mike blessed me with more than that!

Here is the deal though ;
The "Son Of A Gun" did not ask for ANY money for parts or shipping cost, for a brand new product, which he promptly shipped to my attention, donating his time and gas $ to get to the USPS, using new packaging material ....... All that for parts I received 100% FREE 3 days later! ;) :cool: :wink:

Sometimes we get a lot of negative feedback and, as a society, we are accustomed to focusing on the negative.
There are LOTS of positive things going on in this community, some will never be told publicly, while other positive actions will never get the attention it deserves.
Hopefully this positive action got your attention.

Mike, you are +++A1 in book!
You have no idea how grateful I am. THANK YOU! :cool:

:wink: yep ........ mike's the man.
he exemplifies integrity and helpfulness ....... a real asset to the TB community.

bw jones

WOW !! Really don't know quite what to say. I'll say this thou. You guys have touched my heart and I thank every one of you. I just like to treat people like I like to be treated. Thanks again guys.:)

Mike helped me out as well a couple months ago. With NOS GN center caps shipped promptly and price was very reasonable. Thanks again m233roller.

T Carter

I love this dude!!! Makes me even more happy to see others feel the same way. I take pride in reading stuff like this knowing he's my friend. AWESOME!!!

Good man!! and I get to do business with him personally on occasion!!
Thanks ALOT for helping me out, Mike!!

Guys I've sold Mike & his Dad a lot of parts over the years but one of the Best !! times of my life was meeting & hanging out with them at BG. Thanks Mike, Mike

O SO LO ( Mark ) and I have had a great friendship together and are in the middle of building a complete new engine for his Nice !! 84- GN. Going to be intercooled all 86-87 pretty soon. Thanks Buddy, Mike

Yup, he has the parts! And is always willing to help out!! What a great member and friend to this site!!
THANKS MIKE