LQQking for a very clean Silver "T" W02

6banger

Slower Traffic Keep Right
As stated I`m looking for a `86-`87 Silver W/Blackout Pkg. (not gray, I already have one :cool: ) that is very clean. Meaning rust free, zero body work, hard top, T-top, moon roof whatever. Bucket seats, not looking for a column shift car. Mods OK but must still have functional A/C, or all parts to convert back.
I`ve been spoiled by the car I currently have as far as ease of maintenance with no rusty bolts ect. and don`t want to deal with those issues again.

Send me a PM or e mail to T87Type@aol.com

Thanks,
Jim

As stated I`m looking for a `86-`87 Silver W/Blackout Pkg. (not gray, I already have one :cool: ) that is very clean. Meaning rust free, zero body work, hard top, T-top, moon roof whatever. Bucket seats, not looking for a column shift car. Mods OK but must still have functional A/C, or all parts to convert back.
I`ve been spoiled by the car I currently have as far as ease of maintenance with no rusty bolts ect. and don`t want to deal with those issues again.

Send me a PM or e mail to T87Type@aol.com

Thanks,
Jim

ttt

Lucky Dog Charters looks awesome, maybe I can bring my kids sometime:cool:

Ty

Ty,
Yea the fishing can be fun, all we need is someone to remind mother nature that it`s almost summer and we`re still waiting for spring :frown:

Kev and neverenuf,
I forgot to mention I`m looking for a gray interior. And as of now that date is open :)

Black3,

Thanks I saw that one on e bay and he sent me some additional pics, looks like a pretty clean car. I`m not sure where the market is right now, but 15K (Buy it now) seems a little high to me. I`ll have to see where the bidding goes.

Thanks to all for your help so far ;)

Jim