Lowering springs

Stevezx900

What's the best lowering spring out there. I have a 87 GN that sits too low. Don't want stock springs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375192307.023394.jpg

I'm a bit confused here, Are you looking for a lowering spring that lowers the car OR are you looking for something to raise the car because you said it's "Too low" ??

The car came with lowering springs. I got the car in 1999. It rubs even on the smallest bumps. I like the look. Looking for something that won't rub on stock wheels/tires. I was thinking Eibach or H & R.

The car came with lowering springs. I got the car in 1999. It rubs even on the smallest bumps. I like the look. Looking for something that won't rub on stock wheels/tires. I was thinking Eibach or H & R.
What size are the tires?
Where is the rubbing?
How is the actual ride of the car? Real bouncy and stiff?

I'm at work. I think they are stock tires. Ride is bouncy and stiff. The front rubs. The back is too low. Lower than the front.

I'm at work. I think they are stock tires. Ride is bouncy and stiff. The front rubs. The back is too low. Lower than the front.
With it that low, rubbing with stock wheels & tires and it riding real crappy and stiff makes me think someone took a torch to the stock springs or cut too much off them to achieve that ride height. We sell DSE 2" drop coil springs & shocks that work fantastic but without measuring some stuff I'm not sure at this point if they would raise your car, I am thinking they will and with the stock wheels & tires you shouldn't get any rubbing either.

Another thing to look at are your "Body Bushings". They could also be bad...

First things first. Measure the ride height at the rockers in front of the rear tire and behind the front tires. All 4 locations. It should be between 9 &1/8" and 10& 5/8". It's possible the springs have been heated or cut but you need to find out what the ride height is before you decide what springs you want to go with. Make sure to check the body bushings at the same time so you know if they're shot as well.;)

Didn't get a chance to measure it today. Tires are really low to get an accurate measurement. I will add air tomorrow. Then take those measurements.