Low mileage Corvette convertible for sale

Will consider trades if the car doesn't sell on ebay. I am ONLY interested in nice, clean, done cars. Nothing rusty, bondo-fortified, and nothing heavily modified. No bikes, either, unless you have steeled yourself for what their trade-in values really are.

Very clean roadster! How does it have 300hp? It was factory rated at 235hp with the aluminum heads.

It's had the computer and trans tweaked. It will outrun a 95 LT1 I just sold a month ago.

Still available. Will consider unmodified or lightly modified GNs in trade. Only GNs please. Will also consider other muscle cars up to 1972.

Not interested in bikes, boats, dune buggies, or earth moving equipment. Believe me, I'm doing us both a favor. If you insist, look up wholesale value of it, and THEN cut THAT in half, plus you pay for shipping it here. There, that oughta convince ya to sell it on your own.

No land, baseball cards, timeshares, or other wacky stuff. You wouldn't believe the crap people think I would want....lol. :)

Wow, flawaless example of an 86 roadster. Nice color too. I would jump on it in a heart beat if it was a a stick.

Bump for ya.

Thanks. It's easily the nicest C4 and VERY easily the best running C4 I've ever had. People who've test driven it can't believe how much spunk it has. Of course, they are always considering it vs a C5 or something, so usually mine loses out. But anyone who likes C4s would be really happy to own this car.