Silver Bullet car for sale!

What does what he paid for it matter? Brett had like $80k in his car 10/9 second car and priced it to move. If he tried to copy this one he would have had just as much in it if not more. If he gets offered the asking price he still may not sell it. It's a "1 of 1" so to speak. The GNX is rare but I'm sure this car gets more attention at the strip and at shows. If i hit the lotto I'd buy it and drive it home! I'd battle on the street, strip, and take it to the dealer to get oil changes.:eek:

Yeah the valve cover is peeling and "someone" wrote on the other. He should knock off $10k for that stuff huh:rolleyes:

I always loved how neat the engine compartment on this car looks, that being said even if I did have the money I would have to pass... I already own one Greyish/Silver T that sits in the garage and doesn't ever get driven :)

car

And to think that is all Gallina was asking for the record holding car with extra motors and all:eek:

I overheard Gallina tell a friend that the person who bought his car never ask for the extra engines. Says he had a note on the rear window that there was extra engines and parts that went with the car. What did it bring--$45K ?

All that the high price means is that he doesn't really want or need to sell it.... I'm guessing.

Or he's hoping that a turbo Buick fanatic / lottery winner is out there shopping around....

that is why mine is priced at 20k. I don't need or want to sell it. but I will for 20k:biggrin:

Car is cool! But what I want to know is what is that small GN in the background???? Looks like a kiddie ride at the store??????? You guys see it?

Attachments

• !CB9yJLgEGk~$(KGrHqQOKj!E0,KjylPeBNJk3OBin!~~_3.jpg
    !CB9yJLgEGk~$(KGrHqQOKj!E0,KjylPeBNJk3OBin!~~_3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 443
Id be careful buying anything from Paul. The guy is a well known crook and scam artist. SELLER BEWARE!!!

Google the guy and you will see what I mean!