Low Mileage 87 Turbo T

87TurboTATL

I am selling my Turbo T with 53K miles. I do not have time to finish it with my kids playing travel soccer. It only needs painted and the interior finished. The great part is i have all new parts to complete the interior. New door panels, new weather stripping, door seals. I also have brand new fiberglass bumper fillers as well. I am including the factory wheels with Brand new tires.

It has been sitting in my garage and will need a tune up to get it running to peak performance.

I am asking $8,000 or make me an offer. I will look at any offers.

John
678-787-2433

Attachments

• IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 351
  • IMG_1395.JPG
    IMG_1395.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 348
  • IMG_1396.JPG
    IMG_1396.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 325
  • IMG_1397.JPG
    IMG_1397.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1398.JPG
    IMG_1398.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 317
  • IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 296
  • IMG_1400.JPG
    IMG_1400.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1401.JPG
    IMG_1401.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 289
  • IMG_1402.JPG
    IMG_1402.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 270
  • IMG_1403.JPG
    IMG_1403.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 249
Where are you located? Original drive train? Any mods? Original black car, grey interior? Can you shoot a picture of the RPO codes? A few under the hood shots, bottom of the doors, and trunk. Thanks

Where are you located? Original drive train? Any mods? Original black car, grey interior? Can you shoot a picture of the RPO codes? A few under the hood shots, bottom of the doors, and trunk. Thanks
Yes i can do that tomorrow. I am out right now. Yes original everything but the owner before put a racing chip in it.

Attachments

• IMG_1630.JPG
    IMG_1630.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 156
Is it road worthy? I'd have to drive it back to texas.

Sounds like it is......but I don't know shit from Shinola about the car. Wish I had the extra money, though.......

Last edited:
Sounds like it is......but I don't know shit from Shinola about the car. Wish I had the extra money, though.......

It seems like it. I agree. But it's a 12 hour drive so be nice to know for sure lol. I just sold my HA and the price seems in the ballpark of what I have available. Its between this or a very nice 54 belair that needs some assembly.

It seems like it. I agree. But it's a 12 hour drive so be nice to know for sure lol. I just sold my HA and the price seems in the ballpark of what I have available. Its between this or a very nice 54 belair that needs some assembly.

Buy the Buick. just my opinion.

Is it road worthy? I'd have to drive it back to texas.
Contact Reliable Transportation for a shipping cost, Georgia to Texas, probably under $1K, the last quote I got from them was Florida to Michigan, $885
Use them plenty, covered trailers, no "unnecessary" mileage put on car, trustworthy, heavily insured, and ON TIME
Price is right, would hate to see you try and make a 12 hr trip and get stranded

Contact Reliable Transportation for a shipping cost, Georgia to Texas, probably under $1K, the last quote I got from them was Florida to Michigan, $885
Use them plenty, covered trailers, no "unnecessary" mileage put on car, trustworthy, heavily insured, and ON TIME
Price is right, would hate to see you try and make a 12 hr trip and get stranded
Might be fun though.... lol. I appreciate the advice. Already messaged John, waiting on a response.