Low light stuck on.

Hognose

I have had RAzors kit for a couple years. Needless to say I love it. However, today I took the car out and the "Low Fuel" light came on even theough the tank is full. Also when I start to build boost the kit is not coming on. If I hit the test button, all seems to work fine.
One time I strated to build boost the light started to flicker to come on but went off. I went through and checked all the connections.

Any help would be great Thanks

Could your float be stuck down? Look into the tank and see if the tip of the float is "UP". Else the low level sender may be bad.

Its a pretty simple device, when the float moves down, it closes a reed switch built into it.. thus activating the LED.

All else.. you can call me on Wed next week.

Julio

The float is floating. I even took a long screwdriver and bobbed it down a few times to see if that would help.
What really concerns me is that pump is not coming on when I start to see boost. The 2 aren't related then?
Thanks

The float is floating. I even took a long screwdriver and bobbed it down a few times to see if that would help.
What really concerns me is that pump is not coming on when I start to see boost. The 2 aren't related then?
Thanks

Both are completely unrelated. Suggest you work on one situation at a time, as to the low level.. next move would be cut the tan wire under the hood coming from the low level sender and see if the low level turns off. If it does, then your low level sender is bad.

As to the pump.. next would be start on the simple things like seeing if the pump and system works when you press the "TEST" button.. and work from there. If it works.. then go look at the MAP sensor and its connections.

Months ago there was a customer that had his cables lay on the downpipe and short wires out.. This would cuase all of these problems.. so I assumme you dont have something like this going on.

You can always call me tommorrow.

Julio,
Once again you right! I went to go cut the brown wire and I figured I would make sure that the wires were not on any exhaust. Well turns out they were! I guess they got tucked behind there when I was putting the motor back in. Low level light is off, I will test the car rtomorrow, I assume all is well now that I cut and spliced the wires.
Oddly enought though when I did the test button previous to finding this, the pump came on and everthing worked like it should.

Anyway, thank you yet again sir!