Low Boost after powerlogger install?

deenasty

Hello folks. I got my power logger installed over the weekend, which I love! Car seemed to be running a little different this morning, and I have noticed it’s only making roughly 10lbs of Boost, compared to the normal 16lbs with My TT chip. Now could this be a fluke, or should I start tracking down a boost leak? Any suggestion/pointers, would be much appreciated. Thank You for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello folks. I got my power logger installed over the weekend, which I love! Car seemed to be running a little different this morning, and I have noticed it’s only making roughly 10lbs of Boost, compared to the normal 16lbs with My TT chip. Now could this be a fluke, or should I start tracking down a boost leak? Any suggestion/pointers, would be much appreciated. Thank You for reading.

I would check the ECM/Solenoids fuse. This circuit sends voltage to the Boost solenoid,TCC solenoid/Vapor Canister solenoid,and EGR solenoid. You could have shorted this circuit at any of these locations. No voltage on this circuit should set a code and illuminate the service engine soon light on the dash.

I would check the ECM/Solenoids fuse. This circuit sends voltage to the Boost solenoid,TCC solenoid/Vapor Canister solenoid,and EGR solenoid. You could have shorted this circuit at any of these locations. No voltage on this circuit should set a code and illuminate the service engine soon light on the dash.

No codes via scanmaster, but I will check the ECM fuse tomorrow morning. I am using the Lorenz manual boost controller, but have not made any changes to it since it was set a while ago.

Installing a Power Logger will not lower the boost. Look for a leak.

Make sure you are reading "PSIG" and not "PSIA" there is that much of a difference.

Installing a Power Logger will not lower the boost. Look for a leak.

Make sure you are reading "PSIG" and not "PSIA" there is that much of a difference.

I agree. I just thought the timing of everything was more than a fluke. I will start looking for a leak.