Love my baby sooooo much

boostmeup

My baby is not the quickest or meanest Gn out their... she's not even the prettiest. But for 13 or so years she's never let me down.. she tore many an ass on the streets. ( mid elevens on pump no alky) and strip. Never gave me major headaches and all the " fast" new imports are scared to death of her... after 5 years on new motor ( forged 109) just barely lost to a zr1 vette in englishtown n.j in july... love you baby.... and glad you have a big loving family on turbo buick.com

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Very nice, I feel the same way about my GN, she really is the best car I've had. I been through many car's, my last was a 07 Shelby GT 500. This car is so much more than my Shelby.. Love my Buick ...Oh almost forgot to mention, I love this forum too, great help.

Our babies have character. Strong, beautiful, and a mean reputation for getting it done!!

You guys are off ya rockers lol.. I have noticed ppl.w trs have a real passion for them. I mean if we didnt wed all be driving chevelles mustangs etc

You guys are off ya rockers lol.. I have noticed ppl.w trs have a real passion for them. I mean if we didnt wed all be driving chevelles mustangs etc
LOL...I have owned 5 Chevelles, I miss my 69SS

Bryan

I love my girl. She never talks back. If I want to take her all the way she's always ready anytime. She makes me smile everytime we go out. Wait....what were we talking about?:p

I love my girl. She never talks back. If I want to take her all the way she's always ready anytime. She makes me smile everytime we go out. Wait....what were we talking about?:p
Hahahahaha lmfao!!!!!!!

Green sign says This is NOT a Monte Carlo.

012.JPG
The only thing that bothers my baby is when people say " nice Monte" lol