lou's automotive

XXX FUN

I drop the car 0ff at lou's today for some mod's.... the list goes a little like this scanmaster,knock detector,2.5 hooker exhaust,3.5 down pipe,alky control,FMIC,60lbs.injectors,TTchip,cpt61. I also got a 2800 stall from PTC, now I need somebody to do the trans :confused:

Len Freeman in Las Wages. Don Wang at DRW transmission just outside of San Diego. Bruce at PTS in Nor Kali. Len Freeman has an outstanding record for doing our trannies. He will get my tranny / car when it is time. 1 day in / out service for a complete tranny job I believe. Have your car waiting for him early am and I believe that he can probably get you heading home that afternoon. Excellent rep for customer relations too.

I drop the car 0ff at lou's today for some mod's.... the list goes a little like this scanmaster,knock detector,2.5 hooker exhaust,3.5 down pipe,alky control,FMIC,60lbs.injectors,TTchip,cpt61. I also got a 2800 stall from PTC, now I need somebody to do the trans :confused:[/QUOTE
]Even though I have been banned from Lens shop & accused of being insubordinate,unruly,molesting his dog & certain farm animals.Yes despite all this indignation I being above all the petty nature of these scurrulous accusations still support & recommend using him.

I drop the car 0ff at lou's today for some mod's.... the list goes a little like this scanmaster,knock detector,2.5 hooker exhaust,3.5 down pipe,alky control,FMIC,60lbs.injectors,TTchip,cpt61. I also got a 2800 stall from PTC, now I need somebody to do the trans :confused:[/QUOTE
]Even though I have been banned from Lens shop & accused of being insubordinate,unruly,molesting his dog & certain farm animals.Yes despite all this indignation I being above all the petty nature of these scurrulous accusations still support & recommend using him.

lou's the best,,,, I love you uncle lou...:biggrin:

bring the car to vegas and i'll find somebody!:biggrin:
I spoke with len while he was in BG I guess that say's alot about his customer service sense he answered the shop phone half way across the country :cool:. I was just fishing :tongue:, and sense your the only one to step up to the plate again, well now I guess I'll have to get the A/C charge :cool:. ........... thanks guy's GARY

I just wanted to say thanks lou for a very clean installation on all may part's also for touching up the little thing under the hood :biggrin:

Len will be doing my trans too. As soon as I get the time to drive it to him.