Lots of brand new GN stuff for sale

Pitbozz

GR8WHYT
Okay...quick recap....my car was stolen last year about this time. I had hoped to have another GN by now, but it is not to be. I have a bunch of stuff left over that I had been hanging onto, but I may as well get rid of this stuff.

Brand new and unused TE-61 (or 60/don't remember....any way to tell by looking?)
Brand new braided oil lines (big and small ones)
turbo sells for $750 and the lines are $90
How does $700 for all three sound?

Brand new unused cam sensor shaft with used working cap.
Sensor shaft sells for $220.
$150?

Brand new astro roof weatherstripping. Can't seem to find a price for this.

Brand new Grand National floor mats with the turbo 6 on the rears.
$75?

Used TA-49 that had a piece of maf screen sucked through it. Has some end play.
$150?

BRF tranny for core.
$200?

4 GN wheels/3 GN caps The wheels aren't show quality, but are nice for a driver. One wheel has a dent, but it holds air.
$150?

Got a few other misc parts. Decent sun visors, stock computer, stock elbow, and stock upipe.
Whats it worth?

I'll make a good deal to anyone wanting it all within a 1-2 hour drive of the Shreveport area.

Reply here or email me at Thealbinomandingo@yahoo.com

And if anyones looking at jetskis, I have a 2004 Seadoo GTI-LE that has had 4 tanks of gas run through it for sale also. It is in brand new condition and still has the barcode sticker on the side. Was $8,000 out the door with TT&L last year. Hows $4,800 sound?

I can email pics of anything listed.

Was away from the computer today longer than I thought I would be. I have to work tonight, but will respond to everybody afterwards. Thanks for the interest.

I will be gone for the weekend and return on Monday. If our terms are agreeable for the turbo feed and drain hose, I can paypal on Monday, first thing. My email access will shut a 5pm PST today.

I too will be gone for the weekend, but i'll be right back on Monday, hope to get a reply from you by then :)

Okay...I think I emailed everybody back. Right now I have offers on the turbos, wheels and astro seal.

5ltretr...floormats are probably a year old, but there brand new and were never used. I will send you pics. What email do you want them sent to?

Somebody from East Texas buy this damn tranny!

Do you live in Texas? I need a brf core sent back to Century Transmission. I would maybe purchase depending on shipping price to Mike Kurtz's shop.

Thanks
Troy

All the big ticket items are accounted for. I still have the misc stuff if anyone needs it.

GNTIM...I would rather sell both visors at once. $40 for both?

Thanks guys.