lost my pts shift kit instructions

BigTurbo6

Can someone email me a copy of the pts shift kit instructions, i cant seem to find them anywhere and its driving me crazy...ugh.
Thanks

Contact PTS.........I did the same thing and Bruce e-mailed me a copy within a day or two. Sorry, no scanner either.
Rob

They faxed my people a copy too but didn't include a copy of the mods done to the separater plate. The tranny builder also didn't understand about the replacing of part C and if he just deleted part 29 or not. Do any of you know?

You can see the seperator plate mods by laying the PTS seperator plate next to a stock one and then measuring the hoel diameters with calipers or uding drill bits to pass through the different holes.

In all honestly, why not buy a Transgo. it is the same thing almost exactly... and comes with bigger boost valves and the pressure regulator stuff...

Jakeshoe, Call the shop after 10:15 AM and I will put your builder with Bruce to get this thing resolved for you.

Thanks, Mark

Sorry Jake, we got ahold of the shop this am that has the trans. Thanks for the correction.