Lost my job need to sale kinda fast (;-(

Bigjack7440

Well after many weeks without a job " thanks to Obama " I HAVE to sale my 87 GN . I know I need to post pic but this site doesn't use tap talk and all I have is my iPhone 4s so if someone would help me post some pic that would help. The car is very nice and very fast and very clean . It's only been down the track 4 times in its life !!! I paid $13000 for it almost 4 years ago I think and I have spent about $5000 more in it after I bought it . The engine only has about 3k miles on it after rebuild and the tranny has about 500 miles after a very nice rebuild . Guys here's the low down it needs rear bumper fillers of course lol stock ones not to bad but a few big cracks in them . Paint is a 7.5 and interior is a 9.5 !! I'll post the link to the feeler thread I started a week or 2 ago to see what I should ask but I can say this the lest I'll take for the car is $11000 or a decent 2wheel drive Chevy short bed truck and $8000 so I'm only wanting a $3000 truck ! I HAVE TO HAVE $$$ if your going to offer a trade !!! http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/87-gn-feller-for-sale-price.378365/ I need help posting the pic thanks and remember its got to go this week no reasonable offer will be refused. NEW PRICE $10600

You see a list of all the mods done to the car in my sig! The feeler link does work not sure why it's not highlighted but it works . Please help me post some pics . Thanks

LL1 (Small).JPG
LL2 (Small).JPG
LL3 (Small).JPG
LL4 (Small).JPG
LL5 (Small).JPG
LL6 (Small).JPG
LL7 (Small).JPG
LL8 (Small).JPG

Thanks for posting pic . Guys I have searched the car for sale thread here and eBay and I havnt seen anything close to what this car is and what I'm asking . The economy is better than last year and I had $15000 cash in my hand this time last year for the car and turned it down but I still had my $25hr job then so I figured I'd low ball it and sale it fast but looks like I should have took that $15k last year . I really can't go any lower, or is my price to much or maybe I'll have better luck in the common market . If you want a very nice driver that's fast and clean this is it NO RUST!!!!! SC car !! Thanks

BigJack7440-
Let me know if you would be interested in a partial trade for a Toyota Tundra plus cash. If so, please let me know how I can get ahold of you.

Thanks,

Well after many weeks without a job " thanks to Obama " I HAVE to sale my 87 GN . I know I need to post pic but this site doesn't use tap talk and all I have is my iPhone 4s so if someone would help me post some pic that would help. The car is very nice and very fast and very clean . It's only been down the track 4 times in its life !!! I paid $13000 for it almost 4 years ago I think and I have spent about $5000 more in it after I bought it . The engine only has about 3k miles on it after rebuild and the tranny has about 500 miles after a very nice rebuild . Guys here's the low down it needs rear bumper fillers of course lol stock ones not to bad but a few big cracks in them . Paint is a 7.5 and interior is a 9.5 !! I'll post the link to the feeler thread I started a week or 2 ago to see what I should ask but I can say this the lest I'll take for the car is $11000 or a decent 2wheel drive Chevy short bed truck and $8000 so I'm only wanting a $3000 truck ! I HAVE TO HAVE $$$ if your going to offer a trade !!! http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/87-gn-feller-for-sale-price.378365/ I need help posting the pic thanks and remember its got to go this week no reasonable offer will be refused. NEW PRICE $10600

Willing to offer 10k cash .....apon seeing the car. LMK Pistol

If you click on the other feeler link he included in the original post and you go to the last post it says that the car sold 4 weeks ago for 13150 unless i missed something or understood it wrong.