Lost a great friend today, our dog Molly

GSX-PKV

A few weeks ago, our dog Molly, started to pant more than normal. At 12 1/2 we thought maybe it was old age but after the vet examined her we were devastated to learn she had lymphoma. She progressively got worse and today we had to say good bye to her. She was a great friend! My wife said she could hear my car from blocks away and get all excited and wait by the door. She was a beautiful dog... inside and out. She was very gentle and loving. We are really going to miss her! Molly.jpg

So sorry for your loss....animals have endless love for us....know you're hurting and I'm, again, sorry for you loss...very hard to go through a loss like this.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I know how you feel:( We lost our 10 1/2 year old rott Turbo on may 28. Alot of people on here met him .He was very freindly for a rott. They are huge parts of our lives . Turbo lost his front paw to cancer and then 6 months later it came back in his chest and there was nothing that could be done. I could not believe I had to make the call to put him down. That was the worst day of my life. My heart goes out to your family. It takes time to get over it but you never do get over it. Time just helps you cope with it. Again very sorry for your loss. Here is Turbo guarding the house.

Attachments

• IM000094.jpg
    IM000094.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 171
Sorry to hear of your loss.I have been spending the entire thanksgiving weekend with my dog.she is my biggest thrill every day I open my eyes. I already dred the day I will face what you are .

I have felt your pain as others with pets have mentioned above....not often grown men cry but if you have a pet its tough not to. Over the years we have had several die cats/dogs......time goes so fast for dogs and cats compared to say big birds that have 50 year or longer life spans...

denniskirban@yahoo.com.

Sorry to hear of your loss.I have been spending the entire thanksgiving weekend with my dog.she is my biggest thrill every day I open my eyes. I already dred the day I will face what you are .

I feel the same way.

Sorry to hear about Molly.

Joe

Thanks for all the supportive words. Today was tough with reminders of her everywhere I look.

Sorry to hear of you & your family's loss. My prayers will go out to you & your family.

I know where your coming from we lost our 5 year old Britt Rusty in 2010.

Sorry to hear about your friend, I feel your pain. I'm almost in tears as I type this. We lost our 14 yr 11 months old ****zu to the very same disease just a few weeks ago. His name was Gizmo. I finally had to have him put down. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I buried him in my backyard so he'll always be home. We still have 4 yr old Stewie (same breed) and he brings a lot of comfort to me any my family. God Bless you and yours.

I have empathy for anyone who loved and lost a beloved pet. Our 9 year old grandson gave us a note yesterday with two Jolly Rancher candies taped to it. The note said he was sorry about Molly and these were his favorite flavors and maybe eating those could make us happy. That made us smile for the first time in days. I hung a photo of Molly in my garage because she would always hang out with me there when I was working on our cars.