Lost a great friend today, our dog Molly

I have empathy for anyone who loved and lost a beloved pet. Our 9 year old grandson gave us a note yesterday with two Jolly Rancher candies taped to it. The note said he was sorry about Molly and these were his favorite flavors and maybe eating those could make us happy. That made us smile for the first time in days. I hung a photo of Molly in my garage because she would always hang out with me there when I was working on our cars.

Pets are great they just don't live as long as we do. :( It's always unconditional love. I really miss Gizmo, he was my buddy.

It sounds like you have a wonderful grandson. God bless you and yours. And thanks for posting this thread.

Thanks for all the supportive words. Today was tough with reminders of her everywhere I look.

We have Turbos toys all over .We have lots of pics that rotate on the screensaver.Not easy thats for sure. We bring him to his favorite spot in the window every morning.He is in his walnut box with a little rottweiler on top of it:(

It's comforting to have something to remember our friends with. The vet made a paw print in clay and I painted it so we'll keep that by her photo in our home, near her favorite spot to hang out. mollypawprint2.jpg

It's comforting to have something to remember our friends with. The vet made a paw print in clay and I painted it so we'll keep that by her photo in our home, near her favorite spot to hang out. View attachment 149046

We've actually got those from 2 vets. It's always appreciated. As hard as it is to think of right now, get another dog. After we lost Rusty his breeder also had a dog named Rusty also out of the same parents. Minga's Bullet Slightly Oxidized (Ox aka A little rusty) channels his uncle Alot.
IMG_0471.jpg