Looks like I'm joining the sc3800 club

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Yup, getting a sweet ride for the wife. I have no pics to post at the moment. Ineedagn knows way more about it that I do and probably still has the pics. Maybe if he sees this post I'll spill the beans and post pics.

I can't pass it up. 6800 miles for 10k. 2000 gtp. Doesn't have ALL the options I wanted but it's not totally gay. I just gotta keep the wife's purple zebra print floor mats out of it lol

Purple zebra print would go good with "old man tan". Thought you deserved some "not cell phone" pics of it while i'm on break. But it turns out that the dealership's camera suckin' fukcs....

DSCN0375.JPG
DSCN0373.JPG
DSCN0372.JPG
DSCN0374.JPG
DSCN0378.JPG
DSCN0377.JPG

I haven't washed it yet and probably won't until you get down here to help dry it. I did find a scratch on the back bumper :( but it looks like I can make it a lot better with some effort.

DSCN0376.JPG

Still smells new so far, but i've latched onto it as a DD until you get here. In my driveway now, pretty sure this is the only night it's ever spent outside.

I kinda like this thing, if I wasn't so anti-car payment I'd just haveta keep it. Hell all the lights on the radio and steering wheel controls still work! That never happens!

Yeah. I've replaced the radio light in ours 3 times. Last time it went out I said fuck it and left it. The steering wheel buttons still light up though. 3 of the buttons on my truck are out along with one on the dash and 2 on the stereo. Not that it matters, the stereo is junk

I was thinking that at 10K for a 13 year old car with almost 70,000 miles in any condition that you got robbed but I noticed that it had 1 less zero. How anyone could own a car and not drive it is beyond me.

Shit even ones a few years newer and 100k more on miles are still 7-10k. I didn't even see one gtp that body style for sale on cl with less than 100k on it and most were 4-5k

yup. some people think I'm nuts for paying that for a 12 yr old car but it's pretty much new. I'll have it paid off in 3 yrs and I still probably won't have anything into it besides tires, belts, and a sc oil change.

Buddy of mine was up for christmas over the weekend and he said it best: "It's always the brown on brown 4 doors that get hoarded and never driven." You can't find an electric blue coupe with sunroof/leather under 10k miles. If this guy had bought one of those, he'd have came out better financially.

Like I said, you NEVER see the drk blue ones. The one I found up here that was nice still had almost 100k on it and they wouldn't budge off 7k. At least the exterior of this one isn't fuckin old man gold. THe interior I can live with since it doesn't look like an old mans dodge dynasty

So are you nervous about us driving this thing home or do you just wanna cruise it for another week, lol