Looks like I need to buy a new car :(

6LE Designs

Doesn't look like the GN is getting found so in about three weeks I'll be in the market for a new one. Just wanted to get feelers started. I'm looking for one of two things:

1987 Grand National (preferably t-tops) BUILT. Spent two years working on mine, just want a turn key one this time...

ANY ROLLER REGAL. Preferably WHITE with T-Tops. If I DO end up recreating my last one not starting with a GN this time. I want all the pieces to be there just no motor or tranny. Everything else needs to be there though (driveshaft, rear end, etc...).

I have what you are looking for.

Give me a call 951-970-1433.

20140918_163235.jpeg
20140918_163355.jpeg
20140918_163432.jpeg
20140918_163447.jpeg
20140918_163512.jpeg
20140918_163540.jpeg

And there are some pics to think about.....:)

Sorry for the picture quality.

Last edited:
I know this car and what Reg has into it. You won't be disappointed. It is defiantly turn key.
Jeff

Damn Reggie, that does look perfect. I won't waste your time until I have money in hand, should be two weeks but YES, that IS exactly what I'm looking for...

Hey brother, I sent you a private message on an LQ9 if you end up with a roller or need an LS. I will try to email you the info later too.

with Reggies car , you won't need an LS motor!
that car is a rocket ship, but comfy to drive!

Well, I can't speak highly enough about progressive... They "settled" at just shy of $32k. Pretty awesome. Going to pay off some CC's and start looking. I may be out of GNs for a bit though... need something easier to put a child seat in, just found out the wife is pregnant :). Probably going to get a 4dr Silverado then see what I can afford GN wise...

How did you get progressive to cough up $32k, and I can't get Grundy to cover me for more than $18k . They say that's all it's worth without an appraisal. Hell there's double that in the engine and trans.

Appraisal is the key. I was in the same boat (different company) but I was able to get $25K agreed value by sending very detailed pictures and a write-up of all of the mods. If I got an appraisal by a recognized company then they would go for more. Hopefully I won't have to find out if my insurance company is good :) but at least I should be able to replace it if need be.

6LE, glad to hear it worked out (sorta) for you. Kids seat in the back of a GN isn't so bad. Just the mess they leave :)

I just sent all the receipts for the work done which she used for "condition" of the car, they averaged prices of what it would cost me to buy the same car local.