looking to get my car tuned

moes87gn

hey guys its been a while since i have been on here i was in europe for 2 months and now i want to tune my car and get it running right my car is stock engine wise all i have done to it is a kenny bell chip 9006 and 3" exhaust i live in wisconsin where do u think i could get a great tune done let me know guy all the help is good but need a dependable shop not one that people say is good and cant tune for anything thanks for all the help possible

A stockish car doesn't need a great tune it needs a great chip.

Contact Eric at TurboTweak and get yourself his street chip for your combo. and get yourself a Scanmaster and learn to tune it yourself.

There's no magic involved the TT chip will be light years ahead of the Kenne Bell 9006 chip for daily driving.

I know I used that Kenne Bell chip for 10 years. :eek::p

You need to define the word tune in your post also, for driveability issues you can't be the factory service manual for descriptions and solutions to any on the road driving problems.

For WOT tune the TT chip should have that covered, you need to specify what injectors, what octane, what mods., etc. to Eric so he can burn you a great chip. :cool:

what are your goals? are you going to run it? you will also need to upgrade the fuel pump and hotwire it. its the snowball effect, only this snowball is the color of money:p

goals are not to run it just drive it and have some fun with it burn up some crappy imports once and a while other than that normal driving and some good take off from lights car is bone stock besides exhaust and chip i use 93octain and i have a sourcse for 91 octain with no ethenol its a bit more but its a alot beter than the 10% stuff at the station give me an idea and price of what im looking to pay thanks alot guys oh yeah i forgot to say who is eric and how can i get a hold of him web page or number thanks again