looking to buy a hot air

NCTyphoonKid

hey guys i'm looking to try and buy a hot air after i sell this fiero and i was wondering what mods i could do to make more horsepower and still have a reliable car

Korey,

First of all you'll need to get the car. I don't understand how you can have a budget of $500 when you don't own a turbo regal yet. At the ripe young age of 13, just having any car is an accomplishment. You do not need a hotrod!

13 is the age i bought mine at. first thing i did when i got home was pop the hood stare for awhile then un-corked the bad boy ;)

13 is the age i bought mine at. first thing i did when i got home was pop the hood stare for awhile then un-corked the bad boy ;)

Well , just feel free to give Korey your cell phone number and maybe you can compare notes.

WARNING: Conversations with Korey may have the following side effects. Nausea, diarrhea, hearing loss, memory loss, blindness, depression, migraine headaches and numbness :D

LMAO SAME HERE 85 GN bought at 18yrs :D First thing I did once I got it home was STARE FOR LIKE.............. AN HOUR!!!! It was a very memorable experiance :D