Looking for Stock 8445 Heads or similar Heads with mild porting and other items

Nascar83Fan

I have a 87 Turbo T with a somewhat stock 3.8L block that had had a mild cam and mild ported stock heads that the previous owner did before i became the new owner of her over a year ago. I am trying to find someone that has a set of matching heads that have had port work done that will work with the cam that are complete or at least are ready to be assembled altho i am trying to locate a set that will fit the stock block and intake manifold.

The reason i am looking to buy a set of heads is because i had a valve get smacked by the piston and believe the person that did the port work before i became the new owner of her might not of done it correctly. Unfortunetly i was on the highway at 60mph when it happened right after which the engine shut itself down to prevent further damage. After i got the repairs done by a shop to get the timing chain back on, i have almost no compression on the driver side with cylinder #1 and obviously she is only running on 5 cylinders because of it.

I don't really want to chance getting the head rebuilt and then end up being a problem popping up shortly after with it. I know it's gonna cost more to replace the heads completely but i believe it'd be the safest option for me to go and not have to worry about something happening down the road with the same head or the other head. I am also gonna be looking for head gaskets and most likely intake manifold gaskets as well, since i am gonna have to replace them as well after everything has been pulled apart to get the heads off.

If someone here knows of someone even if it's a vendor here on turbobuick that i can buy the parts from, i would appreciate being contacted by them. I am in El Paso Texas zip code 79918 and have no problem paying for what ever the shipping costs are to receive the parts, i am just trying to get my car back to how she was or better before the problems happened.
Thanks for any help you all can give.
Carl

If you feel like driving to Hillsboro (between DFW and Waco) I've got more than a few sets of heads and would even be more than happy to teach you how to port the heads yourself for less than I charge normally.:) If you want a refference PM Guess (Don) on the board. I showed him how to do it as well.:)

I have a set of stock heads, 206/206 flat tappet cam with lifters 600 miles on them. Intake gasket included! Car went 11.80s on pump and alky too. Drove great no issues. Just upgraded to champions.

$250 shipped!

I have a stock pair I can sell for $70. Shipping cost would be a SOB I think. Probably another $50-60 coming from Florida to you. LMK if interested