Looking for reputable shop in NJ

MY6ISQWK

Hey all,

I am finally getting back in the game and in the process of purchasing an 87 Limited Turbo-T.

I live in central NJ and have owned a few of these cars in the past. I have always had my cars serviced at Dynotech Performance in Manville, NJ. I know they moved about a year ago to Long Island and I recently read about the heartbreaking news about the owner, Eric.

I am looking for a reputable shop somewhat close to me for the usual maintenance, upgrades, etc.. I am 15 minutes north of Princeton and this board has ALWAYS been very helpful in the past.

Any info is appreicated and I apologize if I opened this thread in the wrong section of the board.

I posted this over in the Tech section but only received 1 response so I figured I'd list it here as well.

Thanks!
Larry

Larry, I worked for Eric at Dynotech until he moved to LI. If you need a hand with anything, shoot me a PM. I'm right in East Brunswick.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Andy's GN - What town is Mike in down in South Jersey?

SRGN - You are really close to me. Are you working out of a shop or just for yourself?

Thanks again!

Larry

Larry, I'm doing it myself right now, went back into semiconductor manufacturing for my 40 hrs a week. I do work for locals and old Dynotech customers who didn't want to take the trip to Eric's new shop. If you want to swing by tomorrow and talk for a bit, shoot me a PM. I'll be home file fitting rings in a 109 block for most of the day:)

Hey Art,

Thanks for the message.

I wasn't around at all this weekend but I will be in contact with you soon after I break her in a little.

Thanks,
Larry

NHRA BF/S Elimaintor Car

Art,
I got my hot rod back from Dynotech a few weeks ago.The last motor Eric did.I still can't believe he's gone.Anyway,I may need some tweaking done to get it dialed in.If you are interested give me a call or E-Mail

Tony Massari
1983 T-Type Riviera
231 Carbed Turbo
NHRA National Record Holder
Middletown, NJ
732-671-2464

Larry,

If you are looking for a good shop, I am currently using Shaw's Garage in Morrisville Pa. 215-295-2804.
The guy that owns it is Ralph Shaw. He is an old school racer and has Grand Nationals that he races. Good guy. Tell him Clay sent you

Art,
I got my hot rod back from Dynotech a few weeks ago.The last motor Eric did.I still can't believe he's gone.Anyway,I may need some tweaking done to get it dialed in.If you are interested give me a call or E-Mail

Tony Massari
1983 T-Type Riviera
231 Carbed Turbo
NHRA National Record Holder
Middletown, NJ
732-671-2464

Hey Tony, I remember the car, I have some time under the hood of that one:smile: I'll give you a call this weekend.

Artie

Bf/s

Art,
Going to E-Town on Saturday.PINKS Show.If you are going give me a call and we can hook up there.
Tony
732-671-2464

Hey Artie,

Do you have any experience with swapping out the cruise stalk? I bought a replacement from Kirban that needs to be installed.

Thanks,
Larry