Looking for mechanic familiar with TB's in Tampa area

86GranNash

There are some bugs that need to be worked out with my GN and I'm looking for a mechanic who is very familiar with these cars and would be able to point me in the right direction with it. This is my first turbo car so it is unfamiliar territory for me. You can contact me at mopar09rt@gmail.com or (813) 416-4629. Thanks.

KDK is awesome! I would have no one else touch my car. ^ Of course if you write posts about how many motors you blew and got covered by warranty in 80's by Buick, then you sue KDK for for motors blown by the way you drive them then sue buick too and bad mouth them.:rolleyes: Any thing you build for performance should not have warranty. And there is always one idiot that is a sue happy pos these days. You cant keep every customer happy but im sure there is 1 in a 100 of those. I learned that as a business owner. OP you should do a poll on KDK and see good and bad results. Dont let one persons word wreck where you take car. I have spent over 25k this year and not an issue. Next week im taking car there to have built short block installed. Go for it you wont be disappointed:)

KDK is awesome! I would have no one else touch my car. ^ Of course if you write posts about how many motors you blew and got covered by warranty in 80's by Buick, then you sue KDK for for motors blown by the way you drive them then sue buick too and bad mouth them.:rolleyes: Any thing you build for performance should not have warranty. And there is always one idiot that is a sue happy pos these days. You cant keep every customer happy but im sure there is 1 in a 100 of those. I learned that as a business owner. OP you should do a poll on KDK and see good and bad results. Dont let one persons word wreck where you take car. I have spent over 25k this year and not an issue. Next week im taking car there to have built short block installed. Go for it you wont be disappointed:)

More power to ya...Guess you've read incorrectly..i only had 1 motor go in the 80's..an that was at 113,000 miles,get your facts straight! I use my car,not garage it for Shows! True i sued KDK for 3 blown incorrect built motors an Won!!! $30,000..It has nothing to do with way i drive.....lol....if there built correct with right "Tune" everythings Gravy...!! (like my current stroker 109 is now at over 700hp!!) Not launching head gaskets Straight off Kevins dyno tunning at 1/2 track!!! 3 differant First Passes!!! Another bad thing about KDK,he'll keep you car for Year...If you want to pay him for his high performance education..Be my guest..He's only good for """ Per Factory Type Repairs Only!""" An no XFI what so ever..(an still you car be gone for months),Curious, What your car run at the Track? hum?

Good Luck!!

I agree do a Pole...lol..I'm Not the Only one thats expeirenced this!!!!

More power to ya...Guess you've read incorrectly..i only had 1 motor go in the 80's..an that was at 113,000 miles,get your facts straight! I use my car,not garage it for Shows! True i sued KDK for 3 blown incorrect built motors an Won!!! $30,000..It has nothing to do with way i drive.....lol....if there built correct with right "Tune" everythings Gravy...!! (like my current stroker 109 is now at over 700hp!!) Not launching head gaskets Straight off Kevins dyno tunning at 1/2 track!!! 3 differant First Passes!!! Another bad thing about KDK,he'll keep you car for Year...If you want to pay him for his high performance education..Be my guest..He's only good for """ Per Factory Type Repairs Only!""" An no XFI what so ever..(an still you car be gone for months),Curious, What your car run at the Track? hum?

Good Luck!!

I agree do a Pole...lol..I'm Not the Only one thats expeirenced this!!!!
Your right he doesnt use XFI. But why when you can get in the 9's without it? And what does how fast my car runs have to do with it? :rolleyes: Thats like me telling you to use spell check before you reply;) If you can pull 10k out of your panties i would love to race;) This wasnt bashing you this is where people go wrong and bad mouth people when no one is perfect. I highly doubt Kevin wakes up and says im going to F some people over today! I dont think he would be in business if he did. You had a bad experience it looks like but you got money back so you should be happy and walk. If he was a horrible person he easily could have shut company name down and opened new one called KDK INC. or something and could have wiped his hands clean of suit and not owed you nothing and only been out $650 dollars. Sorry you had a bad deal but i know plenty that havent.

I'm from Massachusetts and up there Cotton's Performance is the Only place that worked on my car.
Now i live in the Orlando area and have had nothing but Great success with KDK and therefore have no reason to go anywhere else.
It is very hard to please 100% of customers and i'm sure we can all agree on that.
I spent just about $13,000 on my 87 G/N at KDK's last year and was Completely satisfied with the work performed by the KDK crew...
Just my 2 cent's on this thread...

Your right he doesnt use XFI. But why when you can get in the 9's without it? And what does how fast my car runs have to do with it? :rolleyes: Thats like me telling you to use spell check before you reply;) If you can pull 10k out of your panties i would love to race;) This wasnt bashing you this is where people go wrong and bad mouth people when no one is perfect. I highly doubt Kevin wakes up and says im going to F some people over today! I dont think he would be in business if he did. You had a bad experience it looks like but you got money back so you should be happy and walk. If he was a horrible person he easily could have shut company name down and opened new one called KDK INC. or something and could have wiped his hands clean of suit and not owed you nothing and only been out $650 dollars. Sorry you had a bad deal but i know plenty that havent.

LoL..you'll need that 10g's to take your car back to KDK to fix it again after i Top End the Hell out You!!!..

Good Luck...8^)

I'm from Massachusetts and up there Cotton's Performance is the Only place that worked on my car.
Now i live in the Orlando area and have had nothing but Great success with KDK and therefore have no reason to go anywhere else.
It is very hard to please 100% of customers and i'm sure we can all agree on that.
I spent just about $13,000 on my 87 G/N at KDK's last year and was Completely satisfied with the work performed by the KDK crew...
Just my 2 cent's on this thread...

I ran 11.3@113mph..Best, But car was always was out power after 100mph,basicly the 1/8 mile,3 times,3 builds,3 times i payed $13,000..I won't be back,but like i said, if you need factory dealer type work, He's Great!

Enjoy!

LoL..you'll need that 10g's to take your car back to KDK to fix it again after i Top End the Hell out You!!!..

Good Luck...8^)

Im done poluting op's thread. If you want to carry on further open new one. 10k is nothing to me so 20k wont make me blink if i lose. Next we can measure di*ks:rolleyes:

Im done poluting op's thread. If you want to carry on further open new one. 10k is nothing to me so 20k wont make me blink if i lose. Next we can measure di*ks:rolleyes:

Fool an His moneys Soon Seperated....lol....also, keep your tuna can in your pants, your about to loose $40,000..hell make it a Million...lol

Enjoy!