looking for machine shop out in the west coast

wicked_TurboLV

wana race my lowrider???
Ive been saving up money to finally get my buick back together and have been buying a few things in the mean time that i would need fo rmachining.I was lokking for a machine shop close by vegas like in cali or arz, you know like instead of shiping it i would like to take a small road trip out to deliver the motor and parts after discussing pricing and plans for the motor. i do plan on doing some major work on the motor and will be using the new eagle crank on this project. some suggestinons wuold be apprecciated. thanks.

Evans in El Monte, Ca.
New Performance, Santa Ana, Ca. (can also do balancing)
NuTech, Lakeside, Ca.

Do not have the phone numbers but through information you can get in touch.
Jeff

Originally posted by wicked_TurboLV
Ive been saving up money to finally get my buick back together and have been buying a few things in the mean time that i would need fo rmachining.I was lokking for a machine shop close by vegas like in cali or arz, you know like instead of shiping it i would like to take a small road trip out to deliver the motor and parts after discussing pricing and plans for the motor. i do plan on doing some major work on the motor and will be using the new eagle crank on this project. some suggestinons wuold be apprecciated. thanks.
zimmerman in phoenix. i'll be going there next weekend if you need something brought down. call me

I found a guy out at the speedway that was really good. I would definitely reccommend them. Let me know if you need the info.