'86 or '87 GN wanted on the west coast

tlap

I have been shopping for this car for a few months now out here on the west, central coast.
I have looked at a couple "pristine", "all original", "low mileage", "well taken care of", "perfect" cars that turn out to be just the opposite. Some people may not know the difference, and some flat out lie about it.
I know there are different opinions of what "perfect" is, but my definition of perfect is showroom new.
I have also come across a lot of Craigs list scams, and really don't trust much of what I read or see pictures of any more.
Being in Cali. I need a car that will pass our smog requirements. That means no alky, no big turbos, or big injectors and no big intercoolers.
I am very fussy with my cars, and I would like to find one that has been taken care of like I take care of my own cars. My wife tells me all the time that I am extremely anal when it comes to my cars, but hey, I know what I like.
I would prefer one with original paint in "as new" condition as possible or has a good quality paint job, a car that has not been abused, is fairly stock, an interior in great condition, and has not been smoked in. The lower the mileage the better.
I know I am expecting a lot, but I think it may be out there.
I have seen some VERY nice T-Types and GN's in the 15-20K range, but they are on the east coast.
Please let me know of any out here.
Thank you
Tony
tlapolla@yahoo.com

I'm sorry I didnt post this here earlier but I did find the car I've been looking for.
A really clean '86 GN with <42000 miles.