Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antagon

Little by little i'm tying up the loose ends on the car before getting it registered, replacing injectors is a PITA, but I digress..

I'm looking for someone in So Cal. that would be able to help me install and tune my razors alky kit. I lack a proper set of tools and i'm starting to believe murphy's law was written for me. I'll drive out to wherever and bring a 12pack or 2 with me :D

Also have a couple side questions.

Underneath the TB theres a nipple/fiitting of some sort sticking 90 degrees out towards the passenger side. Looks like there should be a hose on this?

Also I cracked a vacuum line. The hard line coming off the vacuum block (not the PCV, next one) has a bracked attached to it (affixed under a plenum bolt). It goes from hard line to some sort of valve, then to a 1/8 vac line. I cracked the thin line just past that valve.

I got my TT chip in, so as soon as I can clear up all the vac leaks and install my gauges I can make a run with my new combo :) Thanks for looking

the nipple on the throttle body is a water line. make sure the feed to these line on the metallines to the heater core are capped and you'll be fine. depend on where you are if you're in the la area lou at lou's automotive should able to help with the alky. hth

The nipple is probably for a coolant line. Its for the throttle body heater. Living here in S.D. though its not necessary to have it hooked up.

The nipple is probably for a coolant line. Its for the throttle body heater. Living here in S.D. though its not necessary to have it hooked up.

I capped mine. No need for it in CA, unless you live in the mountains where it may freeze in the winter.

I highly recommend Archie for this problem. He's a leading expert on all things Buick.He's number one & the best anyone of the rest of us can do is compete for second place.Tell him Lou recommended him & you may even get a discount.

I highly recommend Archie for this problem. He's a leading expert on all things Buick.He's number one & the best anyone of the rest of us can do is compete for second place.Tell him Lou recommended him & you may even get a discount.
I just got a call from a very upset Archie indicating his displeasure on this post & one other that I made & cleared up some misconceptions. Which I aplogize for. He also requested that those cowards who use him & his shops name to stir the pot. Cease doing so.This all orginiated by the curator of that other web site & his wipes.So I stand corrected.

i tell you.. this freaking place is worst then high school and middle school put together. i think i have more fun talking about racing and cars to my wife, then i do on this site .. it's very sad :( that people can't grow up and act like adults and stop posting smart a** comments about other people.. it's both sides on this one. it just can't be dropped for some reason. ALSO it's not cool for the person who created that user name.. baby steps people, come on now...

It should only cost you about $700 too, when your there check out his 40,000 mile GN for sale, ONLY 20k LOL

Lou why does all this follow you across the entire board?

BOTH OF YOU STAY OUT OF MY THREAD.

As for Tim, great guy, great work, but he wanted 500 to install only, i'm poor!

EDIT: I got the info I needed, can a mod go ahead and close this?

Lou why does all this BS follow you across the entire board?

BOTH OF YOU STAY THE F**K OUT OF MY THREAD.

As for Tim, great guy, great work, but he wanted 500 to install only, i'm poor!

EDIT: I got the info I needed, can a mod go ahead and close this?

If I knew more about alky systems, I'd help you. I know whats its like to be on a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.