Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
What info did you end up finding out?

The coolant line is pointless on my car, the fuel rail has a 1/8npt fitting (which i forgot to even ask in my post), and I found someone willing to help with my alkyhol

Jury's still out on that vacuum line though..

The coolant line is pointless on my car, the fuel rail has a 1/8npt fitting (which i forgot to even ask in my post), and I found someone willing to help with my alkyhol

Jury's still out on that vacuum line though..

Find a guy who is parting a Buick and snag one from them. Good luck...

i tell you.. this freaking place is worst then high school and middle school put together. i think i have more fun talking about racing and cars to my wife, then i do on this site .. it's very sad :( that people can't grow up and act like adults and stop posting smart a** comments about other people.. it's both sides on this one. it just can't be dropped for some reason. ALSO it's not cool for the person who created that user name.. baby steps people, come on now...

+1

Was it missing the instruction, I installed one on my old gn and it was pretty easy, it was razors latest version at the time, I would offer my help but I'm by the beach and work 16hr days 6 days a week

Lou why does all this follow you across the entire board? BOTH OF YOU STAY OUT OF MY THREAD. As for Tim, great guy, great work, but he wanted 500 to install only, i'm poor!
EDIT: I got the info I needed, can a mod go ahead and close this?

Closed at originator's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.