Looking for help in Northern NJ

Turbo6Tech84

Hey just got the Buick back on the road after a long hiatus. I was looking for help in the tuning and diagnosis department. Having trouble build boost I think it is the wastegate but not too sure and I think that the GN is running alittle rich. Pretty much I need to someone with alittle free time to show me the ins and out of fine tuning. Thanks for any help can be offered.

In my humble opinion, rather than taking a chance with someone who "thinks" they "know", spend few hours and few buck$$ and take a ride to Philly to see Jim Dunn (buick turbo performance). He's been doing these cars for many years and is very reasonably priced. The guy is a true guru and an absolute gentelman. jim@buickturboperformance.com. Google or search his name on this site and see how many people agree with me.

Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestions I think I will have to hold off and save up some money then before I can take it to an expert.

Thanks for the suggestions I think I will have to hold off and save up some money then before I can take it to an expert.

If you do ever find someone around here who knows his way tech wise that is close to northern Jersey or in norther Jersey, let me know. I also live around here. Glad to find another GN owner somewhere nearby. Live in Passaic County btw.

If you need minor stuff done, PM me. I live in Bergen County and my shop is located on the Bergen/Passain County border.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com