Looking for good cam sensor

gtfrede

Designated LSX Hater
As title states please let me know what you have and price your looking for...car is starting to show signs of too much play in cam sensor shaft.

Get ahold of Scot at GNS. He rebuilds them. He can either rebuild yours or swap yours out.

Bryan

Thanks for the lead on that Bryan...I got a pm from someone who has a new one available and will get ahold of Scott if that falls through.

No problem. Even if you do get a new one, send your old one to Scot for a rebuild for a spare. Or sell to me for cheap !! LOL

Bryan

Nevermind guys I readjusted mine and all is well....I would highly recommend everyone experiencing misses and backfires that don't seem to be ignition related try setting #1 to tdc and just slightly rotate the cam sensor counter clockwise to further it into the "window" the sensor operates in...I had mine set to right when the voltage dropped per the setting recommendations and with the small amount of play the gear has under load it was falling out of the window of operation and causing missing with couple backfires...