Looking for GN, T, or TTA in OH

scott2004ss

Hello everyone. I have just joined. I have been a big fan of these cars since I was a kid and they first came out. I live in the Cleveland, OH area and am interested in purchasing my first turbo buick. Does anyone know of one for sale near me?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Scott

Might sell my TTA for the right price

Hello,

I live in the northwest suburbs of illinois and have a TTA that could be yours if you are intersted. My email is boosted89ta@yahoo.com More details and pics if interested.

Chris

How much you looking to spend? I have the one in my sig below that I might part with. Let me know. Thanks, Eric

How much you looking to spend? I have the one in my sig below that I might part with. Let me know. Thanks, Eric
Eric,

Your car looks great! I'm not sure how much I'm looking to spend because I just started looking and I'm trying to figure out what a fair price is. I haven't found too many for sale in my area.

check cars for sale 87 t 2 tone silver and gray let me no everything is either rebuilt or new.

I just put mine on for sale as "86 metallic t, 4500 obo". Needs a rebuilt engine but only asking 4500 obo. New paint and only a few hours drive to indiana. Server lost track of my posts so I cant add links to pictures or anything just yet until I post at least 4 times. If you are interested I could send email directly though.
Thanks,
Ben