Looking for front upper control arms

Mako

Anybody got a pair? Doing the bushings in my 2wd S-10 and want to have an extra set so I can just swap them out.

fh

are you the one from fh with the blazer. just wait a couple days and i will part out my regal.

Sorry Ivan... I have nothing off the car right now...

If you're not in a rush, then in a couple weeks, I'll be doing the 2+2... but until then, I cant rip it apart... (Jons car is #1 on the list, since it's stuck on the trailer....)

67rs said:
are you the one from fh with the blazer. just wait a couple days and i will part out my regal.

Thanks Leight. Yeah I am the one on forums. I actually have a 91 Sonoma ext cab. If you are ever selling a clean regal with a maroon or black interior let me know. I still miss having a regal.

Turtle TR said:
holy shiat! it's Ivan! :p

Hey long time no see. You still working at Golds? Haven't been there and to the track in a few years now.

ivan, well tonight i just sold my 85 regal with half white vinyl top for 1400 pretty cherry. too bad you shoulda told me earlier. but i am going to pick up a 87 regal with pumps for nearly a steal, it has a maroon interior. but its cut for pumps.

btw i have the uppers you want.call me up

67rs said:
ivan, well tonight i just sold my 85 regal with half white vinyl top for 1400 pretty cherry. too bad you shoulda told me earlier. but i am going to pick up a 87 regal with pumps for nearly a steal, it has a maroon interior. but its cut for pumps.

btw i have the uppers you want.call me up

Nah I refuse to own a blue interior regal. Just doesn't work for me. I'll give you call later on the control arms. Thanks.

Mako said:
Nah I refuse to own a blue interior regal. Just doesn't work for me. I'll give you call later on the control arms. Thanks.

the upper arms may be clearanced for the hydro's... common with the lowrider crowd... If all goes well, I will start on the GP 2+2 next week..

arms

a japanese guy into lowriders?!?!? nah cant be........ :cool:

haha nah but the arms that i have are not cut out for cylinders. they are stock and strait. but yeah just lmk asap because there going to be from the regal i'm parting out and i'm going to uncover it and leave it on the street(change of plans) so if you can let me know the sooner the better because people will take that kinda thing.

rob, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!! it should be cool seeing a 2+2 GP cut and bouncing.