Looking for Adam of the Southside buick brothers...

jasjamz

THS Racer
Can someone put me in touch with Adam of the southside Buick brothers. I have a few simple questions to pick his brain a bit.

I sent him a text to check the board for you, Jas. Hope he has the same cell. I have'nt talk to him in a little while.

Thanks, that white 78 regal was a fun car and it was flying at the time they had it. The motor is still around and I wanted to ask them some questions on how they did somethings without all the fancy stuff we have now. They tuned a car I tamper with from time to time and I was amazed at how well it runs for as simple as it is. Peeked at the settings and laughed. I don't want to spill any secrets but they know their stuff. Anyone who has my number can give it to them. Hope they call.

Whats up Jasjamz this is Adam aka (buick brother 1) lol .What can i help you with???
Thanks Mike and others to locate me lol glad to know there are good people still out there...

Chris & Adam were the first guys ever to help me when I had my 1st gn back in 97'. There great guys. Adam it looks like you live about 5min. away from me I'm in New Lenox

YAH ,were still out here and actually dont have any g.n powered cars any more ,,, but we both have turbo polaris snowmobiles with front mounts ,,lol
oh by the way we can still tune :)

Glad to see you guys are still around and in here. Good to have you.:D

Saw some snowmobiles running at NLR last weekend. I'm pretty sure they were in the 8s.