Looking for a wideband, need advice!

Eric (TT) told me about the PLX and I have had no issues with it at all. No calibration, easy plug and play. It uses the Bosch sensor which can be purchased at your local parts store. Which is kind of nice. (my .02). I will tell you once installed you wont know how you got along without it!

With spring rolling around I want to be able to race the car into mid-11's, and I figured that might be hard without a wb. I'm currently looking at the AEM and Innovative LC1 gauges because I'm on a budget:redface: I've heard that both are reliable for the price, but I just wanted to see what some of you guys going faster are recommending. Thanks for any advice!

I have used XD16 kit with LC-1 with no problems in the past ,I can aslo tell you that PLX WB doing good job ,but here is my suggestion ,check either WB pricing , add up everything including your translater box/chip/MAF sensor /power logger ,whatever to make it good tunning combo and than.....compare it to FAST , NOT even XFI ,just classic B2B that you will find some members selling for $800 used on this forum , that system has all of it and it's faster /more reliable computer ...just a suggetion:smile:

If you have a Power Logger get the SM-AFR. It is like the LC-1. The best price I have seen is here. I think I paid $180 or so shipped with buying a SS bung. The PLX does not come with a bung.

Welcome To Extreme PSI

Well I'm starting to lean toward the plx. One question though: How long can I expect a bosch sensor to last with 93+alky?

I would like to know that also.

I've been running the same sensor for a little over a year now, 93 and Alky. The sensor seems just as active as the day it was installed.

Alky is not a lead based fuel (like race gas), so there's no reason to think it shouldn't be just fine.