Looking for a nice driver 86/87 hardtop Buick in NC/SC

Hello, I am very proud to say the FIRST person to look at my car came today and bought the car on the spot and drove it home to SC. I would have liked to keep it more local but I put Ben Franklin first, lol. If you know anyone looking for a nice prostreet camaro that runs 6.80's and is street legal let me know. Thanks

Found this on Craigslist......
86 T (Near Charlotte)
Black with black factory rims. Motor has less than 500 miles on it since rebuild. NEW 214/214/roller cam ($1000), ported heads($450), new pistons($500), bored .030 over with machine work of $($1700), NEW 60LB injectors with matching turbotweek chip ($450) new lifters pushrods and to much to list and has a TE49 turbo. They only made 1917 of these, I have two of these and a prostreet camaro, time to sell some toys. Car books at over $20,000. Body on this car is almost perfect and does not need a paint job!!! YOU WILL NEVER BUY ONE THIS CHEAP!! CALL ME ANYTIME AT 704-884-5711. PS- I JUST PUT $7000 IN THE MOTOR. NO TRADES. NO TRADES. NO TRADES. If you want to know something about the car, CALL ME, I will NOT answer emails, I am tired of the stupid questions and comments.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

The owner sold it today. He had it advertised as a GN at first but then changed the description to a T-type. Still a heck of a good deal for a T-R. The parts alone were worth more than that!

I have an 86 T-type show car in NC with $10K paint job

Hey Kevin,

I have an 86 t-type show car for sale in W-S NC with a super-expensive dark red metallic paint job on it. It's a hardtop with posi and loaded! Priced at $13,900 though - is that more than you want to spend?

I just posted it here this morning. Send me a PM if you wanna come check it out.